Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is Licensed Immigration Consultants and legal Consultants appointed by the Government of Canada, Australia ,UK and Germany to regulate the immigration consulting profession and safeguard consumer interests. Only Licensed Immigration Consultant is permitted to act as your representatives under Canadian law.
Licensed Immigration Consultant will represent your case from start to end and all the correspondence will be
made directly by the agent to the Immigration department.
1. Professionally trained and educated on the entire immigration procedures,
2. Exceptional knowledge of immigration laws,
3. Authorized to represent at any stage of immigration,
4. WHEREAS the RCIC and the Client wish to enter into a written agreement which contains the agreed upon terms and conditions upon which the RCIC will provide his/her services to the Client.
5. Will have latest updates of any changes made to immigration laws & procedures.
6. Documentation review, submission, and verifying that all the Client (s) documents immigration applications and paperwork, meet the requirements of the Immigration Regulations. Preparing and filing the Client application with the appropriate visa office. Communicate with the visa officer until a final decision is reached.