Gospel Immigration

Temporary Residence Visa

Temporary Residence Visa

Call Our Immigration Expert

Temporary Residence Visa

There are two types of TRV’s: a single entry visa and a multiple entry visa. Both are valid for a fixed period and cannot be used after they expire.

A single entry visa allows you to come to Canada only one time. Once you have left Canada, excluding travel to the United States and St. Pierre and Miquelon, you will need a new visa to travel back to and enter Canada.

A multiple entry visa allows visitors to come and go from Canada for six months at a time, without having to reapply each time. It can be valid for up to 10 years, or one month before your passport expires, whichever is earlier. You must arrive in Canada on or before the expiry date on your visa.

With a few exceptions, all foreign students must apply for and receive a Canadian Study Permit before attending school in Canada.

Canada has so many great institutions to choose from, however, if you are an international post-grad student, you will need to choose a Designated Learning Institution. (DLI)

A designated learning institution is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students. All primary and secondary schools in Canada are designated learning institutions.

It's important to check if your DLI meets the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) as not all DLIs are not created equally.

If the visa officer determines that your application satisfies the requirements of Canada immigration laws, you will be issued a Study Permit, which will allow you to study in Canada.

As an authorized foreign student you will be eligible to work in Canada on a part-time basis during your studies.

As your legal representative, our office will prepare your Canadian Study Permit application from start to finish ensuring that it is thoroughly prepared and well supported with an abundance of documentary evidence establishing that you have met all of the requirements set out in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its regulations.

We work with you to make certain that your application has the best possibility of being approved by a visa officer.We will also be able to submit all your information and supporting documents on our state-of-the-art Visa Profile Builder. This will allow you to track your application, keep in contact with your designated Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), and will make the entire process simpler, quicker, and more convenient for you.